There are many ways you can get involved in our ministries and services.
- Pray -Our employees work with people in some of the darkest times of their lives and in some dangerous situations. This work would not be possible if not for the intersession of the Holy Spirit to transform the lives of our clients. Please include Humanitri in your regular prayer life. Pray for our employees, our clients and our donors.
- Volunteer -Humanitri has a wide variety of volunteer opportunities. Whether you are helping out at one of our offices, sorting and cleaning clothes at the Young Parenting boutique, or painting and cleaning one of our 35 housing units, there is something for every skill and interest level. See our Volunteer Opportunities Page for upcoming opportunities or call our office if you are interested in helping out.
- Donate In-Kind Items -Our needs are always changing depending on what we have donated. Below is a list of things that we currently need. Please call our office if you are interested in making an in-kind donation.
- 9 volt batteries
- sheets and blankets (twin or full size)
- soft covered Bibles
- dining room sets
- twin beds
- new twin mattresses
- bus/MetroLink passes
- Homeless to Home Sweet Home - Adopt one of our transitional housing units. Supply it with furnishings and supplies to transform it into our clients’ new Home Sweet Home!
- Make a Financial Gift -Humanitri receives financial support from many sources including government contracts, the United Way, grants from foundations and local businesses, but most importantly individuals and congregations. If you are interested in making a financial gift to Humanitri, please click HERE to make a donation on our secure server
- Employment Opportunities
Not currently accepting applications. Please check back later.